Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Pop - 3

Here are another few examples of pop music video's:
 
Once again you can see the bright colours and the over exaggeration within the expressions to attract new viewers to the music. This music videos has most of the feature that I have planned for my own music videos such as; Bight colours, obvious expressions shown through mid long shots and close up. However the only problem within this video is that its completely showcase instead of narrative. Showcase is where the music video is based around the artist and the artist is the most important person on the screen.
 
 
However this music video, Justin Bieber - "As long As You Love Me" displays a narrative as well as showcase video. After watching this video I have made a slight change within my music video to be not just narrative but also showcase so I can promote my artist within my video.

No comments:

Post a Comment