Philip Andelman
Philip Andelman was born in 1977, he did not do many music videos until the year 2007 where he started directing with Kelly Rowland on her song "Work" :
From this video you can see that he has made the editing cuts to the beat of the music to give it a more pop like feel to it. Also does a variation of shots, close ups, mid shots and long shots. this is to promote the artist in everyway he can.
He also did a music video for Taylor Swift :
This music video has a more narrative look to it then Kelly Rowland's Work. However its still a showcase video. Once again Philip variates his shots.
I personally like the way Philip directed his music video's and it has inspiriedidea for my own music video. I would liek to variate my shots so the audience understand how they feel and connect with the surroundings.
I personally like the way Philip directed his music video's and it has inspiriedidea for my own music video. I would liek to variate my shots so the audience understand how they feel and connect with the surroundings.
No comments:
Post a Comment