Other 30 Seconds to Mars Music Videos
This is War
Within this music video there is no shots of the band performing however the band are shown as characters within the story it is telling, therefore making it a narrative music video.
From Yesturday
As you can see within these videos they have a pattern of creating a narrative music video while at the same time a showcase. Within my music video these are the two type I want to entwine together. I am going to do this by not creating a narrative with my artist but to create a story while utting back and forth to my artist.
From Yesturday
As you can see within these videos they have a pattern of creating a narrative music video while at the same time a showcase. Within my music video these are the two type I want to entwine together. I am going to do this by not creating a narrative with my artist but to create a story while utting back and forth to my artist.
No comments:
Post a Comment