Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Idea of My Music Video


Idea of My Music Video

Within my song choice of Kings and Queens there is a 30 second gap before an eagle cry, within this gap my intentions are to  include landscape scenery  to give the effect to the audience that its a peaceful background which  symbolises the moral meaning behind the song.

When lyrics are brought into the song I am planning to film my artist within one of the scenery that i have shown already. This is to show the artist is in peace with the landscape around him. Hopefully I am planing to do this in front of dawn so I can capture the sunrise.



 From then onwards I am going to introduce two other characters who are going to be displaying ball room dancing practice around a dance studio to symbolise hard work and commitment. This is one of the moral themes that have comes across to me through the song. I will hopefully have the footage to flash and fade back and forth from the artist and dancers to create a showcase as well as narravtive.

Near to the end of a song there is a instrumental interval where I have planned to fill with more a narrative look on the song, I am hoping to do this by creating a tragedy within the dancers that also reflects on their practices.



No comments:

Post a Comment