Filming Dancers
In order for me to get a realistic background for my two actors to look like they were training for dancing I had to book time in the evening to use Aldenham Schools facilities of the dance studio. To display the idea of time passing I started with their costume being casual to show that the characters were more relaxed.
After I finished shooting the dancers with casual clothes I changed the costume into more formal wear this was to create the atmosphere that there was a show/ performance they were building up towards throughout the video.
The use of the dance studio gave me the opportunity to give my shots more variety. This was possible because of the wall that was a full mirror, this therefore meant that I could use their reflection as a mid shot. This gave my video a unique idea because not many people was using mirrors within their music videos.


No comments:
Post a Comment