Filming - 3
To make my video not just a showcase with my artist I intend to film dancers ballroom dancing within a studio to create a cross between a show case and narrative. I am filming today to get a variations of shots, over the shoulder, high angle, low angle and panning shots. This taken me longer then expected to do because I have had to discuss times with owners of the dance studio to have it free for my filming but hopefully I will finish all of my filming by the end of the day.
I am hoping to get shots of them practicing their dancing and then to fade into their dress rehearsal. This is to represent that passing of time. However I am also intending to have a tragedy at the end of my music video to leave the audience with a sentimental effect.
No comments:
Post a Comment